Christian Family Services, Inc., is proud to be a member of the Christian Child and Family Services Association.
The Christian Children and Family Services Association (CCFSA) represents programs across the country that support children and their families with counseling, residential care, family foster care, maternity and adoption services, and much more.
Agencies of the CCFSA address the needs of children and families by providing residential childcare and treatment services, family foster care, domestic and international adoptions, counseling for families, marriage, and individuals, maternity care services, pregnancy counseling, emergency shelters, educational schools for K-12, independent living programs, and family life enrichment.
According to a recent survey, member agencies helped improve the lives of more than 7,000 families through counseling, served nearly 3,000 children in residential homes, and cared for more than 1100 children through family foster care.
Read what our members say about the value of CCFSA.
- “Makes me a better leader“, David Jordan, Executive Director, Agape Child and Family Services, Memphis
- “Great Place to rub sholders“, Floyd Stumbo, Lubbock, TX
- “Intimately acquainted“, Tom Burton, Executive Director, Nashville Agape
- “Invaluable” Randy Schow, Mountain State Children’s Home
- “Outstanding Opportunities” Ralph Richardson, Hope Harbor Children’s Home
- “Twenty one years” Paul Schandevel, Children’s Home, Inc.
- “Inspirational“, Ron Bruner, Westview Boy’s Home
2011 Board of Directors
|Vicki Rhodes||Board Secretary|